About Hampson and Company
Led by Graham Hampson, Hampson and Company offers experienced and comprehensive advice on family and matrimonial law, including pre/post nuptial agreements, mediation, spousal maintenance, domestic violence, division of assets, and children issues (residence, support and relocation), through amicable settlement, and if necessary, at trial and appellate levels.
They also provide advice on all aspects of general practice including, work permits, residency applications, naturalisation applications, status applications, wills, trusts and estates, and all real estate related matters.
Their practice areas include:
- Civil and Commercial litigation
- Divorce and family law, with an emphasis on high net worth financial provision
- Wills & Probate
- Employment law
- Immigration law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Financial structures
- Banking law
- Real estate transactions, including mortgages and financing
- Commercial real estate development and construction
- Criminal law